To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA
- Phone: 973-984-7900
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Townsend & Associates • Cambridge, MA
Posted 26 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 3 to 6 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Competitive salary based on experience
Computer Software, Pharmaceutical, Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical, Pharmaceutical, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Oversees implementation of program plan(s) across functional areas to ensure timely and efficient delivery.
- At entry levels, may oversee a specific project within a program or department.
- Assists in the coordination and management of projects.
- Assists in establishing project timeline, budget plan, resources and headcount.
- Provides support to maintain project plan, timeline and track resource utilization.
- Prepares reports on project status.
- Identifies routine issues which could impede program success.
- May act as internal liaison for project needs, such as interactions with project team members on execution of sub-projects.
- Requests, gathers and maintains competitive information.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Follows standard practices to obtain solutions.
- Contributions are usually limited to task related activities.
- Errors do not typically have a major effect on the organization.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other personnel in the section or group.
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP
- Bachelor's degree in social science, communication, or related field.
- 2 years of experience in health care, human services, or pharmaceutical company.
- Requires excellent computer skills.
- Familiarity with the systems of the Client is a plus.
- Ability to utilize multiple online systems.
Job ID: 17-00509
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.