To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Forest, IL
- Phone: 973-984-7900
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Townsend & Associates • Lake Forest, IL
Posted 26 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 2 to 6 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Competitive salary based on experience
Computer Software, Pharmaceutical, Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical, Pharmaceutical, Other
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Tactical support of activities to effectively aid with products in short supply.
- Execute strategies as outlined by their manager and Portfolio Managers by leveraging tools in SAP and Insight: including Allocation, Reserve, Drop Ship, and back order releases for all assigned company Injectables products.
- Provide timely updates on product status to Customer Service colleagues, so that have they have the most accurate and up to date information from which to work and are able to minimize the impact on both our trading partners and ultimately the patients who depend on our products.
- Provide updates of supply issues to managers and collates supply challenges across portfolio for manager review.
- Data for a comprehensive weekly Product Status Report for all company business unit stakeholders.
- Aid in collecting data for alerts to external industry organizations for all supply constraints for company Injectables products.
- Gather data for ad hoc operational reporting requests from management, Finance, Portfolio team and others.
- Provide Customer Service team members with product supply status updates.
- Work with the SAP team and management to research, troubleshoot and provide resolution on allocation issues, inventory discrepancies, material status issues, and logistic open orders.
- Work with Customer Service Specialists, Trade Operations Management, Business Technology (BT) resources, Distribution Center staff.
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP !!!
- Undergraduate marketing/business required.
- Must be highly skilled in Excel, Word, Outlook, ability to multi-task and handle executive assistant responsibilities along with active involvement in Marketing as well along with the above duties listed in job description.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and/or Microsoft Access and the handling and analyzing of large amounts of data preferred.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical trade business, including order management and distribution operations, a plus.
Job ID: 17-01274
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.