To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Project Manager (Retail Interior Construction)
SR Clarke & Associates, LLC • Washington, DC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Here's an opportunity that you have been waiting for! A premier developer of upscale retail shopping centers throughout Virginia and Maryland has an immediate need for an Assistant Project Manager (Interior Construction) for their headquarters in Georgetown, (Wash. DC).
Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Assistant Project Manager (Interior Construction) assists in the coordination, approval, and management of the design and construction of tenant premises and capital expenditure (CapEx) projects in the shopping center portfolio.
- Assists in the preparation of lease “concept" and Capex plans, and scopes of work as required.
- Assists in the review, comment, and approval of tenant drawing and CapEx submissions in accordance with corporate standards.
- Assists in the preparation of tenant fit-out and Capex budgets.
- Assists in the preparation of bid packages and contract documents for tenant fit-out and CapEx construction.
- Assists in the management of all aspects of landlord/ tenant construction with respect to lease obligations.
- Performs periodic onsite inspections, and final punch lists and walkthroughs for tenant spaces and CapEx projects.
- Reviews, comments on and approves tenant signage submissions relative to compliance with lease obligations.
- Coordinates the preparation of lease exhibits as requested.
- Coordinates the development and/or update of ‘as-built" drawings for occupied and unoccupied spaces.
- Preparation of accurate tenant budgets.
- Provision of construction management services that ensure project delivery on time and within budget.
- Position must be able to work independently and in a team environment; must be able to communicate in face-to-face interactions with clients and colleagues on a regular basis. Position requires repetitive use of on-site equipment, documents, and other necessary items. Regular, consistent attendance and punctuality are essential to the job.
- Retail interior construction experience preferred