To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Brunswick, NJ
- Phone: 973-984-7900
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Townsend & Associates • New Brunswick, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 10 to 12 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Other Great Industries
Supply Chain, Pharmaceutical, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Description: This position will support the Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization’s enterprise transformation. The transformation is a multi-year journey to mature Master Data Management (MDM). The dashboard will ensure that master data adheres to established data standards across multiple dimensions.
- Design, build and maintain an executive dashboard for key planning data attributes.
- Partner with the GSC data governance team to design and build a MS Excel and/or MS Access based executive dashboard to measure key planning data attributes.
- Produce and analyze the executive dashboard.
- Identify business processes impacting data quality.
- Collaborate with manufacturing and markets globally to improve data quality results.
- 6+ years of SAP experience is a must.
- Advanced functional knowledge and experience with SAP Materials Management (MM) and Production Planning (PP) modules required.
- MS Access experience 3+ years.
- Advanced knowledge of Data objects such as Bills of Material, Production Versions, Work Centers, Routings/Recipes and Source Lists.
- Advanced user skills with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience gathering user requirements.
- Experience producing metrics on data quality.
- Firm understanding of Supply Chain planning processes in both manufacturing and market environments.
- Experience working as a liaison between IT and Business organizations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Expertise/knowledge with creation of dashboards from data using MS Excel or MS Access.
- Advanced ability to create reports in MS Access desired.
Job ID: 17-00929
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.