To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- cleburne, tx
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Entry Level Automotive Sales Representative (Chrysler Automotive Sales)
Chrysler Dealer Sales • cleburne, tx
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Entry Level Sales Reprentatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- As an Entry Level Sales Represtative, you will spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Sales Representatives will complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.
Successful Chrysler automotive sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. While we would be happy to talk to a seasoned automotive sales professional, we are particularly interested in talking to entry level, trainable, sales candidates. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) a hard working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Join our winning automotive sales team!