To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aventura, FL
- Joshua Kerner
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Ascendo Resources • Aventura, FL
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Staff Accountant position is an integral part of our company. Staff Accountant’s get to work with experienced Senior Accountants and Consultants to understand our clients business.
Junior Accountants have the opportunity as they gain experience to take on larger more complex assignments and move up to Senior Accountants & Client Manager positions.
Staff Accountants in the first year will rotate through various areas within our Start-up.
Staff Accountants must be willing to learn consistently in a fast paced environment.
Staff Accountants will be responsible for:
- Maintains financial records for companies by analyzing balance sheets
- Reconciles bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports and completing special projects.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable and payable; adjusting entries for amortizations; analyzing and reconciling retained earnings; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting – and 1-year experience
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Basic Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Bilingual is a plus