To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, SC
- Technical Recruiter
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst Opportunity NOT within the Insurance sector
Pelican Technology Partners • Columbia, SC
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Business Analyst
Pelican Technology Partners is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a long term Contract opportunity in Columbia, SC., not within the Insurance sector. This position offers excellent benefits, a stable work environment and the rare opportunity to join a very established senior level team.
Business Analyst (BA) serves as the functional project team member on small, medium, and large projects. These projects include the following: development of new systems/applications, installation of purchased systems/applications, modification enhancements to existing systems/applications, and development of methods and procedures. The BA defines and performs analytical tasks to improve and ensure the quality of new and existing systems/applications working with business users and technical staff in the design, development, integration and maintenance of these systems/applications. The BA serves as a business user on specifically assigned systems/applications and performs associated support duties.
Along with an attractive Base Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance.
Location: Columbia SC
Type: 6 Month Contract with possibility of long term extension or conversion to perm
Please contact us for IMMEDIATE consideration!
- Fours in year accounting, computer science/IT or other business discipline degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 – 5 years of experience in areas of finance, and/or accounting
- Experience managing projects, or business processes, gathering requirements, technical support and customer relationship management
- Previous experience working with conversions and upgrades of software
- Ability to produce reports and queries
- Project execution skills gained through experience with implementation of software projects
- Working knowledge of banking, mortgage, commercial lending operations, and information systems
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, MS project and Visio
- Ability to cooperate and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with users, technical staff and management
- Ability to establish priorities and organize assignments, and to work effectively within timelines and under general supervision
Key Words: Information Technology Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Business Analyst, IT BA, BA