To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, SC
- Technical Recruiter
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IT Business Analyst Opportunity
Pelican Technology Partners • Columbia, SC
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: IT Business Analyst
Pelican Technology Partners is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a long term Contract opportunity in Columbia, SC., not within the Insurance sector. This position offers excellent benefits, a stable work environment and the rare opportunity to join a very established senior level team.
Business Analyst (BA) serves as the functional project team member on small, medium, and large projects. These projects include the following: development of new systems/applications, installation of purchased systems/applications, modification enhancements to existing systems/applications, and development of methods and procedures. The BA defines and performs analytical tasks to improve and ensure the quality of new and existing systems/applications working with business users and technical staff in the design, development, integration and maintenance of these systems/applications. The BA serves as a business user on specifically assigned systems/applications and performs associated support duties.
Attractive Base Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits that include Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
Location: Columbia, SC
Type: Long Term Contract
- Previous Business Analyst experience on a Loan Origination (or) Loan Processing/Closing (or) Loan Servicing project/system is a plus.
- Will be face to face with customers turning their Loan Origination processes into solutions. This role will require the types of personality traits to be successful in face to face meetings: Flexible, quick thinker, good communicator.
- Person in this role will be working with a workflow (BPM) toolset. Needs to be highly analytical and able to absorb new software skills quickly. Previous experience could be power-user for Loan system.
- Able to understand typical trade-offs between customer’s needs vs. desires when dealing with enhancement requests.
- Person in this role must have project implementation experience.