To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beaverton, OR
- David Smith
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • Beaverton, OR
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Use Agile Scrum SDLC methodologies in the full life cycle software development process including requirements analysis, software design, prototyping, programming, debugging and testing of system software production applications. Participate in technical design and implementation. Proactively raises issues if specification will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product. Collaborate with fellow developers in areas of expertise as well as members of business unit. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Develop, debug and deliver enterprise applications. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Proactively mentor fellow developers in areas of expertise.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience developing software in C# / .NET • 3+ years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET, with experience using MVC a plus.
• Experience writing multi-tier components for high volume systems • Experience with SQL Server, with Entity Framework experience a plus.
• Experience with AngularJS or similar client side framework a plus.
• Experience with ASP.NET Web Api a plus.
• Experience with load balancing technologies a plus • Strong oral and written communications skills • Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
Distinguishing features for a Senior, Software Engineer, in addition to those listed above, may include:
• 2+ additional years of experience developing software in C#/.NET/ASP.NET • Advanced degree or training in related technical field preferred
Distinguishing features for a Lead, Software Engineer, in addition to those listed above, may include:
• 1+ additional years of experience developing software in C#/.NET/ASP.NET • Prior experience leading teams in a professional, open and forthcoming manor