To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northbrook, IL 60062
- David Smith
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • Northbrook, IL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Prepares and creates complex presentations. Assists with onsite and local, offsite meeting scheduling for multiple personnel.
• Provides administrative support, including departmental correspondence, and understands the daily management and operations of the computer and printer, phones and voice mail, mail, calendars, faxing, copying, and scanning.
• Operates audio and video equipment with the ability to coordinate conferencing with large groups.
• Prepares invoices, purchase orders, expense reports, and makes travel arrangements.
• Coordinates and performs filing of documents and ordering of office supplies.
• Coordinates oral and written communications on behalf of the departmental teams as requested by supervisor.
• Assists on special projects within area and trains other personnel in routine or specific tasks, as needed.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook.
• Proficiency in SharePoint desirable.
• Self-starter, self-motivated.