To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Naperville, IL 60563
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (HR) Manager
Posted 13 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - 2 Year Degree
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Currently seeking an experienced Human Resource Manager for our service based company. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains records of personnel such as hires, promotions, performance reviews, and terminations
- Recruits, screens, and interviews employees to fill vacant positions
- Processes new hire employment paperwork and schedules orientations/training
- Maintains staff relations, including vacations, sick days, disciplinary action, and employee concerns
- Implementing human resources policies, procedure and practices, including HR compliance and recruiting functions
- Review, rewrite, and assign job descriptions as necessary
- Develop and execute employee recognition programs
- Maintain employee compliance with the federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Requests regular status reports from departmental managers to assess company hiring needs
- Processes enrollments, changes, and terminations to medical plan
- Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, or equivalent work experience preferred
- Five (5) or more years of Human Resources experience
- Strong understanding of Human Resources best practices
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Sensitivity and creativity to changing needs, situations, and people
- Demonstrated experience managing projects to completion while prioritizing daily HR activities
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping
- Bilingual Preferred
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.