To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paramus, NJ 07652
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
AUTOMOTIVE F&I MANAGER / FINANCE MANAGER / FORD AUTO SALES
All American Ford of Paramus • Paramus, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE MANAGERS / AUTOMOTIVE F&I MANAGERS GET FULL BENEFITS - HUGE EARNING POTENTIAL
Apply to be a Finance & Insurance Manager of our automotive sales team today!
- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Managers help our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and also present them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager are proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability
- Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department
- Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career as an automotive Finance & Insurance Manager working with exciting new products we look forward to talking with you.
- Must have 2 years of auto dealership experience in Finance Manager role
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. driver's license
We at All American Ford of Paramus are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential a career as an automotive Finance & Insurance Manager may be for you!
All American Ford of Paramus Commitment To You:
- Full Benefits Package
- Paid Training!
- Paid Vacation!
- We are a large volume dealership - plenty of customers to talk to!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers