To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winter Haven, FL
- Carrie Menke
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hospitality Restaurant Manager
Gecko Hospitality - CENTRAL FLORIDA • Winter Haven, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
Talent, Integrity, and Passion. If you possess these qualities you will make a successful Hospitality Restaurant Manager for our company, Apply Today for our location in Winter Haven, FL. We know successful people are the foundation of our very successful company, and we need them to promote our caring culture. We will provide an environment that will support and empower you to not only exceed our guest's expectations but for you to reach your professional and personal goals. Your capability to succeed is limited only by your energy and drive.
As you continue to grow with our organization, we offer an Operating Partner Program to company General Managers who've been with us for a minimum of one year. After 5 years of participating in the program, Operating Partners may have the opportunity to become the Franchisee of their own restaurant. We operate over 500 restaurants in more than 40 states and are constantly growing. Apply Today as Hospitality Restaurant Manager for our location in Winter Haven, FL.
Title of Position: Hospitality Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Hospitality Restaurant Manager is responsible for developing a spirit of hospitality in the Front-of-the-House by establishing a friendly and positive environment. The Hospitality Restaurant Manager will be held accountable for acquiring friendly and talented co-workers, overseeing the human and financial resources and provide a dining experience that guarantees our guests become long lasting, loyal customers. As the Hospitality Restaurant Manager, you are also responsible for the restaurant’s overall operations including food quality, production, safety, and labor in the absence of the General Manager and the Kitchen Manager.
- Excellent Compensation
- Monthly Non-Cap Bonus Potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Company Matching Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Vacation
- $38,000 - $42,000 Base Salary
- The Hospitality Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 2 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Hospitality Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Hospitality Restaurant Manager
- The Hospitality Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Hospitality Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all time
Apply Now – Hospitality Restaurant Manager located in Winter Haven, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our clients are looking for the best Restaurant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 2-4 years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- Strong Restaurant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Restaurant Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Restaurant Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Restaurant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service