To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Racine, WI
- Jim Heilman
- Phone: (952) 431-2500
- Phone:: (952) 431-2726
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of the world's leaking makers of household products is searching for an Manufacturing Engineer. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for engineering and managing capital projects and leading manufacturing operational improvement efforts to; assure a safe, high quality and performance working environment, continually looking to eradicate losses, build new capabilities and/or implement new technologies.
Manufacturing Engineer Primary Accountabilities and Requirements:
• Managing capital projects and budgets from concept through start-up
• Leading the preparation of; engineering designs, specifications, control logic, instrumentation lists, equipment lists, flow charts, P&ID’s, engineering calculations and procedures for new and modified production lines and processes.
• Assuring compliance of Global Standards and Regulations that may apply
• Investigating, driving, and assisting in implementation of; cost saving projects, process optimization, and productivity improvements related to existing processes
• Supporting long term tech plans and upgrades working together with the Global Engineering team
• Project Management - Develops project plans and communicates changes and progress. Completes projects on time and within budget
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities, sets goals and objectives
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities which fosters group commitments to goals and objectives
• Communication - Strong oral and written communication skills
• Continuous Improvement – Knowledge and experience in TPM Early Management methodology and Lean Manufacturing
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
• Innovation - Displays original thinking, creativity and resourcefulness which generate innovative approaches and ideas
• Leadership – Can effectively manage a team to deliver results through others, keeping the team engaged, energized and committed
Education and Experience
• BS Engineering degree (prefer: Chemical) is required
• Minimum 3 years of experience leading Engineering Projects and manufacturing support in an OSHA & TPM environment
• PSM (Process Safety Management) experience desirable
• Experience with capital project/filling equipment installation management
• Experience in contractor and vendor management
• Knowledge of TPM/ Lean is an asset
• GMP, SAP, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD preferred
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Demonstrated leadership and strategic planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills