To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
345 High Street
Hamilton, OH 45011
- Brenda Dane
- Phone: 513-785-7533
- Phone:: 513-785-7398
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Applications Accepted By:
EMAIL OR FAX:
Subject Line: Human Resources Generalist Position
MAIL OR IN PERSON:
Darana Hybrid, Inc.
345 High Street, Suite 510
Hamilton, OH 45011
Darana Hybrid, Inc. is a market leader for international electro-mechanical installations of processing, packaging and conveyor equipment systems and machinery. We are in search of a Human Resources Generalist for immediate full-time employment to become part of our career team. Our core focus at Darana Hybrid, Inc. is to be the leader of electro-mechanical installations in the food and beverage, industrial, contracting and manufacturing construction industry.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with Executive leadership in supporting designated geographic work regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance. Supports operating units by implementing human resources programs; solving performance problems. This position is designated as a career level position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
2. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
3. Administers the compensation program; administers and monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
4. Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
5. Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
6. Works directly with field recruiters and internal staff in its recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and assists in writing and placing advertisements.
7. Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
8. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
9. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
10. Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends innovative approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
11. Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
12. Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
13. Implements human resources programs by providing support for all human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
14. Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
15. Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
16. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
17. Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
18. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
19. Unemployment Compensation
20. AdHoc reports as needed
21. Ensure legal compliance (including but not limited to FMLA, FLSA, Title VII, ADA, etc.)
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Ethical Practice Skills
● Global & Cultural Awareness
● Human Resources Expertise
● Excellent Relationship Management Skills
● Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities. Under the direction of Executive management, the HR Generalist may coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, photocopiers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
It is the policy of Darana Hybrid, Inc. and AMPS Staffing Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Darana Hybrid, Inc. and AMPS Staffing, Inc.’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans, Native Americans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, and education.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources; Associate’s Degree with 2-3 years relevant experience; or 3-5+ years years relevant experience.
● PHR or SPHR preferred.
● Communicate effectively, clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
● Ability to deal effectively with complex and sensitive issues.
● ADP Systems or the ability to navigate HR Management Software Systems
Additional Eligibility Qualifications Preferred
● SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification or ability to obtain certification within 12 months of hire date
● Exceptional abilities in: Performance Management, Training Management, Maintaining Employee Files, People Skills, Resolving Conflict, Employment Law, Project Management, Office Experience - General, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Administrative Writing Skills, and Computer/Technology Skills