To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palatine, IL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Residential Group Home Manager *** To $37,000 *** Bring Your TLC to a Respected Nonprofit!
Behavioral Staffing • Palatine, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Residential Group Home Manager . . . bring your passion for making a difference to a respected Palatine organization who provides quality residential care to children with developmental disabilities. The Residential Group Home Manager will work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. , and earn up to $37,000.
Residential Group Home Manager responsibilities
- Teach daily living skills to at-risk youth
- Provide crisis intervention and milieu counseling
- Maintain a physically and emotionally safe environment
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with residents
- Review documentation regarding employment, school, and savings
- Take the responsibility of acting as Primary YDS for at least one youth
Residential Group Home Manager requirements
- 1+ year supervisory experience
- 60 semester hours college credit
- Open availability to work on-call hours as needed
- 2 years’ full time experience in a residential childcare program
- Direct Support Professional (DSP) Certification (or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment) required
Residential Group Home Manager
Email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] your Word formatted resume or give us a call at 630-684-0503 for immediate consideration. Your personal information and resume will remain completely confidential. We never charge a fee to applicants. Referrals are Always Welcome!