To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
75 Vanderbilt Avenue
Clifton, NY 10304
- Chris Stringfellow
- Phone: (718) 215-7000 ext 3231
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Enrollment Courier - Bilingual Spanish
Centers Plan for Healthy Living • Clifton, NY
Posted 5 days ago
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING MLTC IN NEW YORK STATE!
Centers Plan for Healthy Living is seeking an Intake Coordinator - Field
The Intake Field Coordinator is responsible for obtaining any outstanding documents needed by the Intake department, ensuring productivity, quality and compliance with all CPHL policies. The position entails reaching out to CPHL Managed Long Term Care Plan (MLTCP) referrals by phone as well as conducting home visits as needed; carefully explaining plan benefits and enrollment procedures; determining patient’s current services and understanding what they are looking for today. The position requires excellent verbal communication skills, timely submission and maintenance of accurate records, and diligent follow up as needed on behalf of MLTC prospects. The Intake Field Coordinator must show a strong desire to help our MLTC prospects navigate and access necessary healthcare benefits while meeting all CPHL standards and productivity expectations within a fast-paced, growing long term care plan.
- Understands and explains CDPAS, long term care program, and enrollment procedures
- Manages assigned cases, scheduling any necessary visits, assisting in completion of all necessary paperwork, whether it’s Medicaid, CDPAS, MLTC application, etc.
- Insures completion of all necessary paperwork to facilitate timely enrollments
- Maintains clear and accurate documentation in CPHL Membership Database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Additional assignments and duties as needed
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service/advocacy, ideally in managed care or MLTC environment
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate product and service offerings
- Medicaid and Medicare knowledge strongly desired
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Minimum two years professional experience in related field
- Valid Driver’s License
- College degree
- Knowledge of MLTC regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of current CDPAS DOH guidelines
Centers Plan for Healthy Living (CPHL), is a Managed Care Organization servicing members with Medicare and/or Medicaid. Our goal is to provide members and all those involved in their care with the guidance and health plan choices they need for healthy living. CPHL is committed to providing quality, coordinated health care to some of the most honored and yet still vulnerable members of our community.
Centers Plan for Healthy Living (CPHL) appreciates its team members and all that they bring to the table. We prize collaboration and mutual respect, have high ethical and moral standards, and always seek to provide the highest level of customer care to all of our customers (members, providers, vendors and fellow team members). If you’re looking for a growing company that will listen to what you have to say, and provide you with opportunities to affect change, CPHL is the place for you!
Please send a resume with cover letter to: Chris Stringfellow, Professional Recruiter, Centers Plan for Healthy Living LLC at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Interviews will be held at our corporate office which is located at 75 Vanderbilt Avenue 6th floor, Staten Island NY 10304. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V