To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seymour, IN 47274
- Matt Lanoue
- Phone: 812-945-1500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Agency Owner - Insurance
Farmers Insurance District 17 LLC • Seymour, IN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This Farmers Insurance district office is presently seeking an entrepreneur who is looking to purchase an existing agency. This opportunity is ideal for the business professional who wants an immediate ROI on the venture. All qualified candidates must have a minimum of $25,000 in liquid assets and prior entrepreneurial experience.
The Agency Acquisition Program is designed to give well-capitalized professionals who have a successful track record, the opportunity to quickly build upon an established Farmers Insurance Agency. With our training program and the complete support of our operations team, your dream of business ownership can soon become a reality!
As a Farmers
Agency Owner, you will be serving the insurance needs of your customers through
all types of personal and business insurance lines. You will also be able to
secure your clients’ futures by working with them on their plans for retirement
and life insurance needs.
Find out why this program is often referred to as the "Best Small Business Opportunity in America."
- Desire to be your own boss
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
- Sales, management, and customer service experience required
- $25,000 to $50,000 of investable assets
- Outstanding networking and client relationship skills
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Required to obtain Property Casualty and Life and Health licenses
- Professional, ethical, and hones
- Computer proficiency
- College degree preferred but not required
- Good credit history with no bankruptcies within the last 12 months
- Clean background with no felonies