To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ronkonkoma, NY
- Pamela Murnane
- Phone: 631-737-3140
- Phone:: 631-737-3160
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Broadway National Lighting and Signs • Ronkonkoma, NY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Broadway National is a full-service sign, lighting, and electrical company, offering a breakthrough approach in managing maintenance and repair services on the regional and national level. We are also one of America's fastest growing private companies according to Inc. 5000.
Scope of Position:
Coordinating and managing the operational and administrative functions of the client accounts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving all incoming call inquiries, creating work orders and dispatching all work orders
- Coordinate daily services with vendors, facility managers, customers, and technicians
- Providing cost estimates to corporate clients
- Following up with clients and projects daily
- Maintain high profile customer relationships through phone and email correspondences
- Assist the billing department as needed
- Handle job escalations
- Manage all aspects of each job and are responsible for each service provided
Motivated individuals who possess the following characteristics would be our ideal candidates.
- Excellent customer service skills; excellent phone etiquette a must!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Pro-active, organized & detail oriented
- National retail & maintenance experience preferred
- Experience working with & managing sub-contractors
Broadway National offers an excellent benefits package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401 (k) Retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation, sick/personal time and floating holidays
- Group Term Life Insurance