To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tacoma, WA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Controller - Respected NonProfit!
Creative Financial Staffing • Tacoma, WA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is an international nonprofit organization that promotes volunteerism and works to ensure all individuals have life's necessities. But they don't only rely on donations - this resourceful group also have brick and mortar locations where "Retail Therapy" from the locals can also serve a greater good!
The Pierce County chapter is actively seeking a creative Controller; someone who can embrace change and roll up their sleeves!
Responsibilities of the Controller:
- Establish and implement accounting procedures
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Oversight of budgeting/forecasting
- Review and produce financial statements
Requirements of the Controller:
- Nonprofit experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with QuickBooks a plus
- Accounting degree preferred
- 5+yrs relevant experience
Keywords: Controller, Small Company CFO, Accounting Supervisor, Financial Statements, NonProfit, nonprofit, Non-Profit, Tacoma, Pierce County, Accounting