To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northern Vermont, VT
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Banking Loan Specialist
MR-MRI-North Naples • Northern Vermont, VT
Posted 5 days ago
- BUSINESS BANKING LOAN SPECALIST -
Achieve Success That Spans Financial & Community-Focused Results
The Morisey-Dart Group has a local connection to the entrepreneurial area of Burlington, VT and secured a partnership with one of the region’s most well respected lending establishments. Due to a recent internal promotion (they love to help people grow), we have an opportunity available for a professional with a keen grasp on the nuances of relationship-based lending and deposit products.
This is a clean financial environment with no regulatory scrutiny. Federally chartered, the organization is at about 500M in assets, has half a dozen locations in Chittenden and other contiguous counties, and is proud to have a CFO that has been with them for over a decade. If this initial information floats your professional boat, continue reading.
- Extremely high-level credit analysis skills to vet, present and stick with borrowers that deserve it.
- Recent and relevant work with business financing for credits starting at 200K.
- Client communication style that will set you apart in a tight client market.
- Cross-selling savviness with a CONSULTATIVE, not a “PRODUCT PUSHER" approach.
- Confidence to bring in 5MM in new loan money outside of taking vigilant care of an existing portfolio.
- Comfort with a credit policy that puts strong emphasis on collateral and real estate components.
- Experience working with CDC’s and other organizations to be able to provide diverse SBA loans.
- Documented 4-year college education or compelling combination of work experience.
COMMUNITY VIBE: Custom philanthropic resources provided for each employee based on personal passions.
RESPECT: Experienced professionals will be afforded Personal Sign Off/Approval Authority for smaller loans.
SECURITY: Continued growth is planned and provided for; they have organically grown 300MM in 10 years!
INFRASTRUCTURE: High-end CRM that will help to drive internal referrals and track client communication.
CAREER ENHANCEMENT: Opportunity to grow with the department and take on a leadership role.
REWARD: Market-strong base salary, 401K DAY 1, full benefits and potential for yearly bonus.
INVOLVEMENT: For this organization, strategic planning is companywide - ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
Ready to be seen, heard & (most importantly) SUCCESSFULL?
Connect with Executive Recruiter Beth Terron at The Morisey-Dart Group.
239-330-6965 & [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]