To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Quality Engineer / Principal Quality Engineer – Medical Device –
MR-MRI-North Naples • Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Parsippany, NJ
The Company: Investing in people. Dynamic Growth. Invested in advancing your career.
Does a fast-paced wide-ranging job, where every day will look different than the one before, excite you? Growing mid-tier Medical Device Company with strong financial stability is making significant investments in growing US operations. True career advancement awaits the right professionals - employee focused management, facility investments, new product launches…and did I mention dynamic growth? Humongous, exciting, let’s all stand up and cheer kind of GROWTH.
*******IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS ARE BEING SCHEDULED FOR NEXT WEEK*******
The Challenge: Very soon they will be growing TOO FAST. We need a Sr. Quality Engineer who will make an immediate impact by helping streamline quality operations and maximizing work flow efficiencies within the entire Life Cycle - from New Product Development, to Design, to Launch, through Manufacturing, Supplier Management, and all CAPA / post market monitoring and safety issues.
Having a small company feel we are seeking someone that can thrive in a high paced environment where having a hands-on “I’ll find a way to get it done" mentality will propel your success and career. Areas of specific focus will include: developing, implementing and overseeing the processes and practices that will ensure on-going compliance for global medical device standards and regulations, overseeing continuous improvement initiatives utilizing Lean Six-Sigma, quality assurance, NPD / new product development quality support, providing root-cause analysis and corrective / preventative actions, overseeing all design assurance activities, design controls and reviews, design and process – as well as test method - verification and validations, quality planning, process controls, product assurance plans, conducting both internal and external audits, support the consolidation of the global QMS, overseeing Engineering Change Orders, and providing MRB support.
Experience, Education and Work History:
- BS in Engineering highly preferred – other science based technical degrees will be considered
- Minimum of 4 years of Quality experience supporting Medical Device Manufacturing Operations
- FDA / ISO 13485 expertise is absolutely required
- ASQ certified Quality Auditor and/or Quality Engineer - CQE, CRE, PE, CRA and/or Lean Six Sigma Certifications are highly desirable
Compensation: Base salary in the $70,000 - $85,000 range plus bonus, benefits and much more!
Three simple steps for consideration:
1. Connect with Micah Di Sabato on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/micahdisabato
2. Submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
3. Enjoy the benefits of joining my LinkedIn group: Medical Device Premiere Talent http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=3698983 to network with the movers & shakers of the industry!