To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
425 North Gateway Avenue
Rockwood, TN 37854
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Manager
AlbaHealth • Rockwood, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for HR generalist functions at the AlbaHealth facility.Work with Corporate HR to provide leadership and good decision making in HR as well as assisting in other departments at the Rockwood facility in order to identify, recommend, develop, communicate, implement, and support cost-effective solutions, training, and strategies for all aspects of the organization.
- Implement and administer personnel policies and procedures and provide counseling on human resources policies/legal related issues to insure consistency and minimal exposure to liability. Conduct necessary investigations and follow-up/resolution to HR/employee conflicts. Keep accurate and complete documentation on all issues.
- Manage and administer all benefits for AlbaHealth including annual open enrollment presentations, medical, dental, prescription, FSA, and 401K plans. As well as benefit questions, 401K distributions, loans, hardships and rollovers; fiduciary committee secretary. Responsible for annual notices, quarterly enrollments, verifying account activity daily, timely deposits, and in general any retirement communications. Oversee preperation and filing of 5500's, FMLA, STD, and LTD.
- Responsible for staffing including job postings on internal and external databases, sourcing candidates successfully, working with various departments to clearly define positions. Coordinate new hire orientation. Manage internship programs. Oversee and coordinate the use of temp and contract employees at Rockwood facility.
- Maintain all attendance and personnel records in accordance with regulations and guidelines. Responsible for maintaining security around employee confidential data.
- Coordinate a wide variety of employee relations functions including recognition events, internal fundraising drives, goodwill events, wellness events, etc.
- Manage and administer of a variety of HR and compliance programs including Safety, Workers Compensation, OSHA reporting, Employment Eligibility and I-9, CTPAT, AAP, EEO-1 and Vets 100. Follow any investigations through to appropriate completion. Keep accurate and complete documentation on all issues.
- Manage AAP and ensure compliance and proper response to management. Manage and maintain the applicant flow log requirements for Rockwood location.
- Manage, administer, and monitor training and insure all required training and documents are maintained in accordance with established policies, laws, and requirements.
- Assist with wage administration as required including, but not limited to, backup payroll processing.
- Assist President with Policy development and maintenance of company policy manual. Serve as secretary to the AlbaHealth Board of Directors.
- Other duties as assigned
- Four year degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related fields or 10+ years experience in a similar role.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role; Experience in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment preferred.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now platform preferred.
- Experience in a Lean manufacturing environment preferred.
- Human Resources Professional certification(s) preferred. (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, CCP, CBP, etc.)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, team building and oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and manage at every level in the organization.
- Excellent communications skills, cross functional collaboration skills, strong planning and project management skills, strong HRIS skills, and be able to work well with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to build and maintain trusting, collaborative relationships with company professionals at all levels throughout the organization. Highly visible professional with the ability to align HR needs with the goals and strategies of the organization.
- Strong employee relations skills to work with employees of all levels to achieve a solid end result.
- Highly systems literate with a good understanding of Exempt and Non-Exempt compensation practices and performance management processes.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work autonomously to complete their job responsibilities.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize time, and meet deadlines.
- Possesses the ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to work collaboratively and well with teammates.
Encompass Group, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, individuals with disabilities, veteran status or any other legally protected class. As such, 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5, 41 CFR 60-741.5 as well as 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A are herein incorporated by reference, to the extent applicable.