To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glen Burnie, MD
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Lube Technician / Auto Mechanic
Chrysler Dealer • Glen Burnie, MD
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at your Chrysler Dealership!
Automotive Technician Job Description
- Automotive Technicians are a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department
- Automotive Technicians (Automotive Mechanic) quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions
- Automotive Technicians in our Chrysler service departments can expect a clean, safe and state-of-the-art environment to work in
The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Previous experience as an automotive technician or related education is preferred
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today.