To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Victoria, TX
- Bill Gibbens
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Search Consultant / Account Executive
Global Recruiters of Victoria • Victoria, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Global Recruiters of Victoria (GRN) is a world class recruiting firm that seeks an Account Executive / Search Consultant to be part of our expanding team. Can you get excited about an opportunity that provides the ability to:
1. Be part of a firm that is THE top producing office within the GRN franchise system, with over 180 offices?
2. Be part of a firm that has produced national award winning individuals every year for the last 10 years?
3. Keep clients long term with one of the highest retention rates in the nation?
4. Be part of an organization that truly helps people excel and be part of something special?
5. Live and prosper in Victoria, Texas yet not be reliant on the local economy for income?
What will you be selling?
GRN–Victoria is a dominant talent provider in America that specializes in Construction, Manufacturing and Accounting Professionals. We have invested heavily in a unique territory strategy to build relationships daily with thousands of industry executives. We know who wants to make a change where and when. We need hardworking and money driven professionals who are eager to have an opportunity in business to business sales where their efforts equal their reward.
Our future high impact performer:
- wants the freedom that a lucrative inside sales profession buys
- makes outbound sales calls all day because they are in the drivers seat over their income potential
- has higher standards for themselves than we would ever dare suggest
- brings a “NO EXCUSE" attitude that doesn't need to be coddled
- is committed to selling and excels at developing relationships that lead to perpetual referrals
- appreciates a cutting edge technology and a culture of training and personal self improvement
- Make the most of 100 weekly sales conversations with executives and potential candidates
- Generate additional business opportunities and candidates through referrals
- Proactively build relationships with professionals in the industry; making you the go to person when the time is right to make a career change
- Become an expert who understands specific industry niches and their challenges, giving you the ability to show industry executives how we can help them attract the talent they need in a competitive market
- Paid Health Insurance for the employee as well as supplemented family coverage
- 401k Benefit Plan with company match
- Base Salary plus uncapped commission pay for performance basis
- Section 125 plan with benefit add-ons available
- Life Insurance paid by employer
- Comprehensive in-house training, supplemented by regional and global workshops
- Incentive programs that reward top producers. (Top Producers attend our global conferences around the world!)
- The chance to laugh and learn on a daily basis. (Our culture is intense and fun!)
- A career where you will change individuals’ lives
- A career where you will be considered a professional consultant
- Dental/Vision available
- Paid time off
- Fitness reimbursement
- Culture of self improvement and personal growth
- Work/life balance
- A winning culture second to none with a history of proven success
About Global Recruiters of Victoria
We are a “work hard, play hard", business to business sales driven service company, committed to helping clients solve problems, effectively, and predictably. Our talent management solutions are unique, desired and best of class.
Global Recruiters of Victoria was founded in 2006 and we have been fortunate to be surrounded with outstanding people ever since. We make life change happen.
- Ability to influence and persuade people through gaining trust and building relationships
- Commitment to be successful; highly competitive personalities do well in our culture
- Demonstrated ability/desire to perform in a high pressure, fast growth, and learns quickly through a proven training process
- Technically savvy. Must understand internet research (Google searches), MS Office, LinkedIn/Facebook
- Able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute (We use email and CRM ALL DAY!)
- Complete an online assessment and phone screening interview to qualify for an extensive face to face interview process
- References that verify proven successful track record of exceeding goals wherever you go, motivation, and solid work ethic