To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
- Scot Dickerson
- Phone: 515-987-0242
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Human Resources Vice President
Capstone Search Group • Austin, TX
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Life and annuity carrier whose operations extend globally, and possesses a rich history spanning nearly 60 years, seeks an executive level Vice President of Human Resources. Being part of this organization means you'll have the opportunity to make major contributions to the success of the Company’s future while honoring the legacy of the past. Relocation assistance possible.
You will be responsible for planning, directing, organizing and controlling all activities within the Human Resources division to ensure effective, efficient and secure operation of all human resource programs to include:
- Employee benefits (medical, defined benefit pension and defined contribution plan, life, short-term and long-term disability)
- Compensation systems
- Deferred compensation
- Employee relations
- Organizational development
- HRIS/Payroll system
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Master’s Degree OR equivalent experience in human resource management, business or related area within the life insurance/annuity industry.
- 15-20 years related Human Resources experience and/or training.
- An experienced Human Resources leader and subject matter expert coming out of a smaller life and/or annuity carrier.
- Someone who has worked for a publicly traded company but understands the uniqueness of a family owned company.
To be successful in this role, you must be...
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment.
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is "politically savvy" and a team player.
- Hands-on experience in managing key areas of the HR discipline.
Capstone Search Group is a national search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We are business partners to insurance organizations on staffing related projects. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We are committed to providing recruiting services of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.