To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wallingford, CT 06492
- Don Broderick
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a great career opportunity to work at an organization whose goal is to strike a healthy balance between life and work. You will be offered a competitive compensation package ($75,000- $90,000 or more depending on experience). Full benefits will be offered, medical, dental, 401k match program, vacation benefits and group life.
Job Requirements of the Process Engineer:
- Generate detailed work instructions for the manufacturing personnel
- Generate Gantt Charts and update customers regarding project status
- Work with Sales to ensure understanding of customer requirements
- Coordinate PPAP documentation with customer requirements
- Assist in the training of manufacturing personnel
- Assist suppliers in developing process Improvements
You will report directly to the President and COO on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement.
Skills Required of the Process Engineer:
- Reports to: President/COO
Work with Quality department to create Ppap documentation
Pfmea, Control plan, Process flow charts, etc.
Track project progress through the use of Gantt Charts.
Schedule and lead meetings with internal and external customers
Timely completion of Ppap activities
Write and execute Validation Protocols (IQOQPQ) for internal and external processes and product launches
Assist in Root Cause Analysis for nonconforming material
Create Quality Work Instructions to guide a multicultural work force
Experience with the manufacture of stamped, turned, milled and wire edm parts, assemblies, and components.
Education / Experience Required of the Process Engineer:
- 5 years related experience including Ppap in a Manufacturing Environment .
- BS in Engineering preferred.
- Ppap, Pfmea experience
- Proficient in the use of Minitab, Microsoft Project, excel and MsWord.