To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77001
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Contract Administrator
Cerasis, Inc. • Houston, TX
Posted 10 days ago
$14.00 - $16.00 /Hour
Import - Export, Transportation, Other Great Industries
Transportation, Admin - Clerical, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding career with a growing company who is passionate about what they do, and believes in the continuous improvement of their employees and services? Then look no further.
What You Would Be Doing:
Cerasis, Inc. is currently searching for a dynamic individual to serve as a Transportation Contract Administrator to work in our Carrier Relations Department. The hours of this position will be 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday. Our Houston office is located on the Northwest side of Houston; off Highway 249 North before Tomball.
As a member of our Carrier Relations Department, your primary functions are to create/maintain pricing with our carriers and troubleshoot/solve rating issues within our operating system.
Your specific duties will include:
- Execute pricing documents and maintain within our operating system
- Identify and resolve carrier pricing issues
- Interface with customer service and accounting teams to answer questions Transportation Contract Administrator
Who Are We:
Established in August of 1997, Cerasis is a comprehensive, committed logistics company founded on helping customers manage shipping more efficiently and effectively. By using state-of-the-art technology to streamline shipping, we help simplify our client’s entire logistics process, whether it is for business-to-business or the Ecommerce marketplace. With the help of sophisticated, cutting-edge and Internet-based software, Cerasis can also help our clients realize significant time and cost savings. Our Rater, a multi-carrier shipping solution, allows our client companies to make the smartest and most effective decisions about shipments instantly and seamlessly. It’s this kind of pioneering thinking, experience and across-the-board flexibility that sets Cerasis apart and helps put our clients on the road to success.
Who Is Our Team:
As a member of the Cerasis team you will be a direct contributor to our rapidly growing, innovative, organization who not only takes pride in upholding our superior level of dedication to our customers, but to our employees as well. We recognize the unique expertise each of our team members hold is what ultimately contributes to our success.
Here at Cerasis, we live by a set of four Core Values.
- Innovative – Open & Creative
- Quality – Providing value in all we do
- Continuous Improvement of our people and services
- Respect of the individual and their contribution to the team
We are proud to say our team members are some of the best of the best, and we’re looking to add to that.
- Motived by helping people
- Customer service oriented
- Enjoys problem solving
- Eager to grow
That’s just a small list to describe our team, and define what we’re pursuing in new members! Intrigued? Please send us your resume, along with a cover letter conveying your abilities and what makes you a perfect fit for this exhilarating opportunity! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Who We Are Looking For:
Specific qualifications for the Transportation Contract Administrator include.
- Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional phone and email skills
- Strong problem solving and judgement skills in analyzing and responding to challenging issues
- Possess strong capacity to work within deadlines and meet them
- Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail
- Team player, flexible personality with ability to relate to various personality types and work styles across all teams
What’s In It For You:
We appreciate the hard work that our team members do in order to provide our clients with the best in customer service. Therefore, in addition to working for an innovative and exciting company, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package which includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits.
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 529 Educational Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Rate of Pay $14 - $16 per hour
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.