To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Youngstown, OH
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Product Engineer - Mechanical Engineer
Hynes Industries • Youngstown, OH
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hynes Industries is a recognized industry leader with metal processing knowledge, craftsmanship, engineering talent, responsiveness and reliability that is second to none. We are a full-service, custom metal fabricator specializing in multi-process manufacturing projects.
Hynes has a great opportunity for a Product Engineer to join our growing team. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Holiday PTO
The leader in this role will coordinate, direct and lead enginering efforts for successful design, fabrication, implementation, and documentation of engineering projects.
The Product Engineer will be responsible for:
- Coordinating quotations and their support requirements in pursuit of orders.
- Providing technical application support, product information support to customers, including representatives, engineers, contractors, distributors and end users.
- Interfacing with customers and departments including sales, engineering, operations, manufacturing, quality, and accounting.
- Managing the submittal of drawings and documents for approval.
- Preparing estimates/quotes for non-price listed products and other pertinent data required to satisfy customer requirements.
- Responding to various technical questions regarding products.
- Reviewing customer requirements and recommends applicable products and solutions.
- Formulating product drawings, set up sheets and programs for new orders in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Designing tooling and fixtures for production.
- Following up with outside vendors to expedite tooling.
- Working with the Operations Group on new tooling start-ups to insure jobs are production ready.
- BS Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology required
- 5 - 10 years of product design and manufacturing related experience
- Possess strong problem solving skills (SPC, DOE, Kaizen, Root Cause Analysis)
- AutoCAD and/or Inventor
- Tool & Die Design
Great benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Holiday PTO