To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1487 Dunwoody Drive
West Chester, PA 19380
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Broker Success Specialist
PrimePay • West Chester, PA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for creating value in our Broker Concierge (BC) program and generating increased levels of opportunities with our current BC Partners and engaging benefit’s brokers about PrimePay all across the U.S. The position supports our field sales team by supplementing their new business pipeline. The Broker Success Representative (BSR) will be equipped with comprehensive tools, resources and training to more effectively target lists of current BC Partners and prospective brokers. To perform in this role effectively, the BSR must be persistent, supporting the field sales team and BC Partners with broker-engagement campaigns using social media, email and phone while representing PrimePay in a professional and ethical manner. Activities will be tracked and measured each month. This position will be compensated through a base pay rate and an additional variable compensation component.
- Field in-bound inquiries in a team environment
- Facilitate BC Partner sales and service support issues
- Coordinate campaigns with the field sales team to generate benefit broker opportunities throughout the U.S.
- Train and educate benefit brokers about the value of the BC Partner Program to increase awareness, engagement and opportunities from our BC Partners
- Become the frontline of support for Broker Concierge Partners
- Effectively must use Social Media campaigns to reach and engage more benefit’s brokers for the field sales team
- Must be able to work collaboratively with the field sales team to coordinate broker-related sales activity
- Prospect to benefit’s brokers to market the value of the PrimePay Broker Concierge Partner Program for field sales representatives
- Identify a “needs analysis” of new BC Partners to identify opportunities for PrimePay’s suite of services
- Gathers and documents market data intelligence in CRM system
- Advertise PrimePay and the value of the BC Program in the marketplace with every contact
- Track daily activity through a comprehensive CRM, Salesforce.com
- Represents himself/herself in a positive and professional manner to PrimePay employees, prospects and clients and conducts all sales practices using the highest ethical standards
PrimePay offer medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.
- BA/BS Degree, preferred
- Employer Benefits experience, preferred
- One-year account manager experience, preferred
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong keyboarding and organizational skills
- Computer literacy including Windows, Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce.com, preferred
- Position located in West Chester, PA