To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Addison Group
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Addison Group • Nashville, TN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Addison Group is seeking an Office Manager to help support our newest branch in Nashville, TN. Addison Group is a leading staffing firm based in Chicago, IL with offices across the country. The Office Manager position plays a crucial role in the success of the internal staff within an office. Without the support of the Office Manager, the Recruiters and BDMs are not able to successfully meet with Clients, place Candidates on assignment, or ensure that all necessary legal paperwork is compliant. The successful candidate will understand the time sensitive nature of the requests they receive, and have the ability to prioritize their day to maximize the effectiveness of the team members that they support. They will provide structure within an office to alleviate any additional workload from the management staff. This role will work closely with the managers within an office to ensure compliance, consistency, and efficiency across all channels.
Addison Group is a leading staffing firm based in Chicago, IL that specializes in connecting opportunities and candidates in Administration & HR, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Information Technology. Founded in 1999, Addison Group has now established a coast to coast presence, with 18 offices nationwide: Austin, Boston, Chicago (HQ), Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Oklahoma City, Reston, Rockville, San Francisco, Schaumburg, Seattle, Tulsa, and Washington, DC.
Named a “Top 50" Fastest Growing Company, Addison Group continues to achieve success and growth while fostering a competitive yet team-oriented environment. Addison Group is an Inavero’s Best of Staffing winner for the past six years. Addison Group is focused on organic growth—each year we promote people from within to open new branches and lines of business. Addison Group is a team-oriented work environment with a work hard/play hard atmosphere—Addison has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work for the past five years. Visit our website to learn more: addisongroup.com
The position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide consistent communication across the admin team to update process and personnel changes in timely manner.
- Will keep up to date on changes amongst the group. Will display knowledge of all aspects of the admin role, and will drive the training process with new admins.
- Maintain and admin calendar and work with managers to ensure that there is appropriate coverage.
- Spearhead changes within the group of process improvements to gain further efficiencies in work load.
- Point of contact for any elevated issues among staff, verticals or vendors.
- Coaching, counseling and developing administrative staff within office.
- Maintain proper staffing levels at all times. Scouring and hiring additional staff, with managers, when necessary.
- Ensure new staff are trained and oriented into the group.
- Conduct random audits to ensure consistency in our administrative process.
- Participate in weekly conference calls with internal Administrative Assistant support staff.
- Maintain and order supplies for the office.
- Coordinate with Manager of Internal Administrative staff for any new polices, updates, or changes to any internal process.
The position will also be held accountable for the duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant:
- Type and word-process various documents and electronic information, including formatting resumes, creating candidate contracts.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data in Bullhorn, including parsing resumes, data entry of applications, and entering all payroll documentation.
- Maintain all confidential information for candidates, while dealing with payroll paperwork, as well as any documentation for drug screens, background checks, etc.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally to the team you are supporting.
- Coordinate group meetings; provide support for any necessary detail – food, transportation, materials.
- Implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision-making by others, including recruiting and market trends, client profiles and other research as required.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities, as required.
- Provide any additional reporting as requested for any management within the office.
- Print and review of all candidate applications to ensure completeness of application, including tax forms and I9s.
- Coordination of any additional meetings within the office, as needed.
- Receive and send out mail or packages
- Other projects as requested by Addison staff
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Four year degree or equivalent
Professional oral and written communication skills
Experience in a support role
Individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for meeting goals and deadlines. The Office Manager must be results-oriented with a high sense of urgency and ability to work with a variety of personalities. Addison Group will provide you with the necessary training and professional career development you need to succeed in this position.