To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3701 Regent Boulevard
Irving, TX 75063
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Front-End Web Developer
Caliber Home Loans • Irving, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans through various channels and transaction types, including a network of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products. Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran senior management team that consists of mortgage banking professionals with a history of building successful national mortgage operations. Caliber is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund.
The Web Designer/Frontend Developer will work collaboratively with the Creative Director, Sr. Web Designer and Marketing Managers to create digital content for both web and email. This position will be responsible for supporting, designing, and implementing creative solutions within a team setting.
- Design, develop and update individual webpages within the sharepoint
- Maintain site appearance and ongoing content changes
- Design microsites for various divisions of the company
- Design, build, and update responsive html emails and newsletters
- Create web ads, promotions, and marketing imagery
- Test and update items in intranet site.
- Knowledge of HTML email structure
- Knowledge of email client requirements
- Mastery in web typography, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- High attention to detail and quality assurance
- Experience working within content management systems
- Online portfolio and resume
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Participate in design discussions with creative ideas
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of merging trends and technology
Preferred but not required:
- Familiarity with SharePoint 2010
- Familiarity with Sitefinity
- Familiarity with mortgage industry
- Animated e-card experience
- Some experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Web Graphic Design, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Marketing or the combination of education and experience between the disciplines
- Bachelor degree required.
- Degree in technology discipline preferred
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company in the United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.CaliberHomeLoans.com to learn more.