To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead, Inc. • US-Nationwide
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Home Instead Senior Care®
Do you enjoy getting to know people and building relationships that will last? Do you have a heart for helping those in need? If so, this entry level Caregiver role could be just the fit for you!
As a Caregiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical, home care services for seniors in their homes, allowing them to be safe and stay independent. At Home Instead Senior Care®, we strive to provide compassionate and reliable home services to enable seniors to remain at home. Established in 1994, we’ve grown from a handful of local families to over 1,000 franchises nationally and internationally. We support those that are a part of our team, offering competitive pay and benefits as well as a variety of shifts.
Our Entry Level Caregivers provide companionship and conversation for our clients, enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Caregiver duties include:
- Light housekeeping and preparing meals
- Reminding clients of medications and appointments
- Assisting with grooming, bathing, toileting, and incontinence issues*
- Caring for clients with Alzheimer’s
Previous experience is not necessary* for this entry level role. As a Caregiver, you will receive training from your local Home Instead Senior Care franchise office.
Requirements for Caregiver:
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
*This requirement varies by office.
*Personal care duties vary by franchise location.
Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise is independently owned and operated.