To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patchogue, NY 11772
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge • Patchogue, NY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Brown’s Jeep Chrysler Dodge is hiring an Automotive Receptionist!
The Receptionist greets customers when they come into the dealership, answers their questions and directs them to the appropriate staff member. The receptionist also answers all incoming calls, takes messages and transfers callers to the appropriate department. As with all positions within dealerships, receptionists are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Job duties for a Receptionist include:
- Greeting the customers and assisting them by providing the information needed or referring them to the correct staff member.
- Operating the telephone switchboard by answering incoming calls, transferring callers to appropriate personnel, taking messages and using the paging system.
- Coordinate service appointments, keeping advisors and technicians abreast of said appointments.
- Performing general administrative duties, such as taking care of plants and straightening magazines, to maintain the lobby or reception area.
- The receptionist should be familiar with vehicle models and personnel within the dealership, and be polite and professional in manner.
- Receptionists must be organized to keep track of all incoming calls and visitors and have good communication skills, as they are usually the first person a customer interacts with in a dealership.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate.