To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waseca, MN 56093
- Brad Trahan
- Phone: 507-280-2636
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Express Employment Professionals • Waseca, MN
Posted 24 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$46,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
10 observed and paid holidays annually
Information Technology, Design
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WEB DEVELOPER - Waseca, MN.
- PROFESSIONAL SEARCH/Direct-Hire: WEB DEVELOPER in Waseca, MN.
- This position is responsible for handling development efforts for all web related media. This is inclusive of, but not limited to, all of our client’s websites, as well as current projects under development.
- The Web Developer will work with the IT Services Manager, and alongside their India based development team to meet all requirements passed along from our internal Marketing Team.
- This Web Developer position will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems, such as user interface, e-commerce applications, and site animation.
- Allows ability to work independently with an excellent opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Profit Sharing and vacation package plus 10 observed and paid holiday's off per year.
- Salary range $46,000 - $50,000 with salary and performance reviews annually.
- For more information, contact Brad Trahan, Professional Search Specialist, Express Employment Professionals at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 507-280-2636.
WEB DEVELOPER - Waseca, MN.
- Troubleshoots and solves the software issues. Researches technical problems and suggests improvements for web applications. Knowledge about commonly-used web developing language (e.g., HTML, Java, PHP, JSP, ASP.Net, Python, AJAX).
- Compile, write and maintain written documentation within code.
- Build reusable code with libraries for future use.
- Translate technical details from occasional "non-technical" requests from the user community.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Software DOTCMS with Basic Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Code entering with MAC or Windows device.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technologies, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job ID: BT167
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.