To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Non-Profit Coordinator - Entry Level
GradStaff • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Avenica actively recruits college graduates seeking entry level positions using a proven, personalized process to connect grads with great jobs, not with an app or an algorithm. Whether you are fresh out of college and looking for your first real job, or a few years out and looking to redirect your entry level career, we can help you. Our model focuses on finding the right candidate for each position. To learn more, visit our website at www.Avenica.com.
Avenica is currently recruiting for a Bilingual Client Coordinator position. This is a great entry level position with ample opportunities for professional growth and development. Require fluency in English and Spanish or English and Portuguese.
This position is well suited for an individual who enjoys making an impact in a fast paced, dynamic, and customer-oriented atmosphere. The Coordinator works directly with partner services that support chronically ill or injured clients to create options that facilitate treatment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with any degree / background want wants to use customer care skills in a business environment!
Job duties include:
- Provide medical case management to individuals, keeping open communication with the patient, organ donors, physicians and other health care providers as well as employers, attorneys etc.
- Utilizes databases to research and process information regarding donor information, healthcare data, regulations
- Educates and informs many parties on non-profit activities
- Coordinates services and creates cost-effective long term strategies for healthcare
- Maintains strong relationships with clients and partners - customer care is key!
- Bachelor’s degree and an interest in health-oriented path, no specific training required
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Very strong communication skills required
- Strong, flexible, and creative problem solving and decision-making skills- every client is different so the Healthcare Coordinator must be adaptable
- Good organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet agreed upon deadlines
To apply, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Avenica considers the entire candidate – not just specific college degree or work experience – while trying to find a perfect career match. If we believe we can be a valuable resource to you in your job search, we will help you identify your transferable skills, discuss potential career options, and coach you on your resume and interview skills. All of our services are free of charge to job seekers.
Our customized and personalized approach has helped us connect thousands of college graduates to meaningful entry-level jobs at high-growth companies.
Bachelor's Degree Required. Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese and English is required.
Avenica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. Avenica does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.