To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rio Rancho, NM
- Nick Woronycz
- Phone: 440-887-8367
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Generalist
Cavalry Staffing • Rio Rancho, NM
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Managers, how would you like to work with one of the nation’s largest call centers? Cavalry Staffing can open the door for you! We are one of the largest staffing firms based in northeastern Ohio, and we are currently seeking candidates in the Albuquerque, NM area for an HR Generalist for one of our Fortune 500 clients servicing over 6 million customers and counting today!
This is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing call center that has doubled in size over the last two years! The opportunity provides a comfortable base pay with an aggressive commission structure based on KPI’s. We are looking for someone that has an analytical mind,, but also can bring a hands on approach to real time performance management. If you have call center HR experience in the past and feel like this is an opportunity you want to hear more about we want to talk with you!
- Immediate Opening
- Base pay of $45K-$55K plus commission.
- Annual income potential of between $60K-$70K
- Quick advancement opportunity with our rapid growth!
- Full Benefits including Medical and Dental
- Paid Time Off program and vacation time.
- Business causal dress code.
- Class A Office Space
- Very professional environment and corporate culture
Job Description: Director of Human Resources
The HR Manager is responsible for implementing the overall human resource strategy, plans, policy formulation and administration for activities, such as employee relations, recruiting, performance management, recognition, and other activities that are typically viewed as human resources disciplines.
- Formulate and recommend Human Resources policies, procedures and programs for the organization
- Proactively provides advice, support and counsel to management and employees on all human resources issues, including employee relations and disciplinary actions and ensures that all actions taken are within legal requirements
- Protect the interests of employees and the organization in accordance with the organization’s Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations
- Assist and advise senior management on Human Resources issues
- Establish performance appraisal programs, employee benefit programs and services. Monitor for effectiveness and cost containment
- To assist in the creation of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Managing and supporting all Human Resources programs and initiatives including employee relations, new employee orientation, compensation and benefits administration and policy development and documentation.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services.
- Ensures compliance with state, local, and federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its employees.
- Administers, implements, oversees and consistently applies human resources policies/procedures within approved corporate objectives and in accordance with established corporate policy and legislation
- Compiles and analyzes related data and information on people programs (i.e. succession and workforce planning, attrition, attendance, unemployment, workers compensation, recruiting programs, etc.); monitors the environment and effectiveness of human resources initiatives and processes
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer – employee relationship
- Ability to recruit and maintain a high performing and diverse workforce
- Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required in human resources or related field
- 3 years or more experience in Human Resources including recruiting responsibilities preferably in a large contact center environment
- Strong Knowledge of federal and state Employment regulations and requirements
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature and flexible
- Ability to establish credibility and sense of urgency while supporting the organization’s preferences and priorities
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Participative management style and an advocate of team concept
- Proven influencing, judgment and decision-making skills
- Exceptional problem solving, conflict resolution and listening skills
- Flexibility to work additional hours as dictated by business needs including evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license, US Passport, and the ability to lift 25lbs