To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1961 North Druid Hills Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30329
- Desiree Lambert
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Information Technology
SkylandTrail • Atlanta, GA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Scope: The Director of Information Technology leads the information technology function within the organization.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plans, supports, and administers the functions of the IT Department in order to ensure the maintenance, development, and implementation of cost-effective and efficient information technology systems for the Company to meet current and future needs.
- Hands on day-to-day management of operations of network infrastructure, hardware, software, PBX telephone systems, cellular communications, copiers, and other related business systems and office equipment.
- manage, coordinate and support the operational activities, maintenance, and to ensure the data integrity of the computerized management information systems
- In conjunction with other IT staff, support and maintain the electronic health record system.
- Manage the support for Local Area Network Application software and PC software.
- Oversees budgeting for computer systems and telecommunications systems.
- Works with senior leadership to establish IT policies, standards, practices, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent information processing operations and safeguards.
- Maintain a documented disaster recovery plan.
- Director of IT will assist in establishing development priorities for the Company's IT systems.
- Provides training to Co-Workers on new/updated software processes.
- Plans education programs and professional development programs as required for employees. Works with and manages outside vendors.
- Makes decisions on purchase, rental, lease, licensing, or other acquisitions from outside vendors.
- Develop and manage annual systems and expense budgets.
- Make recommendations for outside vendor sources.
- Acts as HIPAA security officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Management Information Systems or related field, or
- Experience managing the development and maintenance of networking technologies, Windows Server & Active Directory, MS Exchange, VMWare, and software and hardware installation.
- Candidates must possess outstanding communication and problem-solving skills, and a focus on teamwork.
- Experience with electronic medical record implementation and maintenance preferred.
- Hands on experience with business process re-engineering.
- Detailed knowledge of resources and methods used in risk management and IT security.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Located in Atlanta, Skyland Trail is a nationally recognized nonprofit psychiatric treatment organization offering residential and day treatment programs for adults ages 18 and older diagnosed with bipolar illness, major depression, schizophrenia, and anxiety disorders. Our holistic treatment model integrates strategies to help clients improve mental health, physical wellness, social relationships, and school or career success. Not a one-size-fits all approach, evidence-based specialized programs help match each client with the most appropriate treatment strategies and experts to help them make progress and reclaim their lives. Skyland Trail is accredited by The Joint Commission and has offered evidence-based treatment for 28 years.