To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stratford, CT
- Bonnie DeCosta
- Phone: 877.447.2990
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Care - QA RN / Audit RN
Lighthouse Home Health Care • Stratford, CT
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come Join our Growing Home Health Care Organization
Did you know? Lighthouse Home Health Care was recently awarded 4.5 out of 5 stars through Medicare's Quality of Patient Care rating system; one of only 3 agencies receiving this rating in the state of CT.
Lighthouse Home Health Care is committed to quality care, patient satisfaction, and clinical excellence.
Providing complete skilled nursing, rehabilitation therapy, care management and home health aide supports, Lighthouse Home Health Care serves clients throughout New London, Middlesex, New Haven, and Fairfield counties.
We are growing and have a great career opportunity for a Q/A Manager - Audit RN. Demonstrated experience with Audit and OASIS Review ,Staff Development, and Compliance
Lighthouse offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for qualified employees. Full time benefits include medical, dental, vision, holidays and PTO (paid time off) 401K, flexible spending accounts and voluntary supplemental benefits including STD and LTD.
- Performs quality reviews and auditing tasks of patient records in accordance with established regulatory policies and procedures.
- Prepares reports and related metrics for monitoring, makes recommendations for staff training, compliance, and policy.
- Reports all discrepancies concerning clinical orders, charting, care plan and related compliance processes.
- Oversees Staff Development, Compliance, and related management initiatives.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for this position:
- Registered Nurse with an active license to practice nursing in the State of CT
- Demonstrated experience with Managed Care/Chart Review, ADRs and denials
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with state regulations, compliance, accreditation and a minimum of three years of full time clinical experience
Additional job requirements :
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- CPR certification
- Demonstrated computer skills; EMR (Electronic Medical Records) software required; Healthcare First experience preferred
- Experience with OASIS-C, ICD 10 and related healthcare database applications and reporting processes required
- Demonstrated knowledge of State, Medicare, Medicaid and related regulatory guidelines, policies, and procedures for home health agencies.
- Organized, responsive; able to meet critical deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; presentation skills and staff development experienced preferred
- Willing to travel throughout assigned region, attend required meetings and training activities
Interested candidates who meet these requirements should forward resume, cover letter for immediate consideration. Salary requirements must be included.
Interviews will begin immediately; position open until filled
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace