To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Folsom, CA
- HR Dept.
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative-Insurance
Members Edge Insurance Services • Folsom, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MEMBERS EDGE INSURANCE SERVICES:
Members Edge Insurance Services has grown to be one of the most affluent Property & Casualty insurance brokerage firm specializing in Commercial Insurance risks for over 20 years! We pride ourselves in long standing relationships with our clients and have earned their trust over the years. With our clients continued support and constant referrals, let us know we are are offering the very best in EXCELLENCE! We are looking for a full-time qualified Commercial Insurance Customer Representative to join our team. If you're looking for a position that is rewarding and challenging, send us your resume quickly before the position is filled! We look forward to meeting with YOU! Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
This candidate will handle the day to day service needs of our commercial insurance clientele. The job will require multi-tasking in a fast pace office environment. Coordination to know priorities and continuously reorganizing your tasks will be critical to navigating through the daily tasks which include; processing of Insurance documents & forms.
- Implement, develop, process and handle,New & Renewal CERTIFICATES OF INSURANCE documents as well as industry standard specific forms to comply with legal contracts.
- Answer incoming phone calls with Superior Professionalism
- Create & maintain Activities for follow up tasks on daily, monthly, quarterly & annual basis.
- Complete and update client record with attached files, documents & communication
- Scan documents to the company server and E-file to the appropriate client record
- Process Policy change requests & process data in management system for most up to date information is being maintained
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist in the process of clients renewal policies
- Maintain and manage office supply orders
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Property & Casualty Insurance brokerage firm working with commercial and/or personal clients
- Experience & Knowledge of Commercial insurance coverage's; General Liability, Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation; Umbrella/Excess; Surety Bonds; Property
- Experience issuing Certificates of Insurance, Endorsements, and Auto ID cards;
- Proficient skill level with computer programs including: Microsoft word, excel, outlook; Data Management systems,
- Provide solutions or creative ideas to handle most situations
- Bachelors degree recommended
Wages and Benefits:
- Competitive salary / hourly wage commensurate with experience
- Group Benefits; Medical, vision and dental; 401k plan
- Paid time off - holidays, vacation, PTO and sick leave