To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
18000 Studebaker Road
Cerritos, CA 90703
- Tony Adib
- Phone: (562) 270-1917
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc • Cerritos, CA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS IN 2017 WITH SUN WEST MORTGAGE, INC.
Freddie, Fannie, and Ginnie Direct.
Privately Held Since 1980.
Never Lose Touch with Your Customer: We Service 99.9% of All New Originations.
Custom Non-Agency Prime Jumbo Products ARM and FIXED.
Common Sense Underwriting.
Agency and Government Loans are Not Subject to Investor Overlays and Investor FICO Restrictions.
20 Day Closings.
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. (www.swmc.com) is a full service, mortgage banker established in 1980. Our excellent service and fast turn times have made Sun West a multi-billion dollar national originator. As a result, Sun West is a leader in offering a diverse set of products at excellent pricing. Sun West is a HUD approved mortgagee (FHA & HECM), VA LAPP approved, USDA lender, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, and Ginnie Mae Issuer. Sun West is a national leader in HMBS, residential, and commercial securitization.
Sun West is well recognized for its stability, capitalization, and technological superiority. We are growing rapidly in this unique market and we are inviting top-notch professionals to participate in our success.
We are looking for people who learn quickly, multitask, have the ability to disseminate technical information and communicate it to homeowners.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Spanish speaking - a plus.
- Demonstrate excellence in internal/external customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to comprehend and follow directions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer service focused.
- Proven experience with listening and eliciting information effectively.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong PC skills including ability to troubleshoot common problems.
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company and its affiliates recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, medical condition, marital status, or any other factor prohibited by federal, state, provincial, and municipal laws.
You can also connect with us on Linked in by Clicking HERE