To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Ashley Secoda
- Phone: (267) 756-1142
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Web and Digital Media Developer
Vantage Labs LLC • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vantage Labs Marketing Team is looking for a talented Web and Digital Media Developer to manage Vantage’s network of websites and social media sites in addition to support the email program in order to promote our overall business mission. The ideal candidates will have an understanding of digital marketing and strong technical skills necessary to develop and improve the functionality of multiple sites. This is an execution role !
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops and maintains a network of Joomla based websites including developing new functionality or optimizing existing functionality, managing content publication and ensures ease of use and best, accuracy and completeness; coordinates with various internal and external stakeholders to publish content in a timely manner.
- Manage 3rd party issues and integrations within the CMS (email Marketing, ecommerce, PPC/Remarketing platforms, social listening, web analytics and other digital marketing software)
- Configure and Manage email marketing communications and automation (rules and triggers, lead capture and user attributes, develop HTML email templates)
- Deploy analytical tools and configure event tracking
- Provide SEO and SEM support
- Provide analytics on the effectiveness of web, social and email related strategies and tactics; provide regular reporting on key dashboard metrics
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with building custom modules and modifying themes
- Experience with email marketing, SEO, SEM and display marketing
Vantage Labs <www.vantage.com> is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies into a broad spectrum of vertical markets and industries. We specialize in providing advanced Software-as-a-Service solutions; we believe our customers should be able to choose top-quality linguistic solutions that meet the challenges of their market and business. Our technology is built on more than 30 years of linguistic research and is integrated with both SaaS and installable products. Vantage's technologies are deployed in many common products and we own some of the most prevalent technology patents in the country.
Vantage Labs offers a competitive base salary; company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.; paid training; and professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.