To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
225 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
TrialMatch Representative/TA, Research
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Alzheimer's Association is making a difference and so can you!
The Alzheimer's Association is the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. We are the largest private funder of Alzheimer research and the premier source of information and support for the more than 5 million Americans with Alzheimer’s disease and their 15 million families and caregivers. The Alzheimer's Association was recently recognized as the #1 best large nonprofit to work for in 2016. We are proud to say that this is the seventh year in a row that we’ve won Non-Profit Times 50 Best Places to Work award! We offer an excellent work environment and career development opportunities, coupled with competitive benefits and pay.
This position is based in Chicago, IL and reports to the Associate Director, Research Volunteer Programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide phone and email assistance to constituents seeking Alzheimer’s related clinical study opportunities through TrialMatch
- Develop and maintain knowledge about Alzheimer’s Association research activities and newsworthy dementia-related research
- Assist with training other helpline agents on TrialMatch and Alzheimer’s-related research activities as needed.
- Provide general information about Alzheimer’s and dementia to Helpline callers.
- Assess and triage calls to Care Consultants and Team Leads as appropriate
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 – 3 years of customer service work experience.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Some knowledge of Alzheimer’s disease and knowledge of clinical studies.
- Experience working in a call center is a plus.
Benefits: Business Casual Work Environment, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Deposit, Credit Union, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, Eldercare Leave and more!
The Alzheimer's Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we'd love to hear from you!