To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenwich, CT
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant for Non-Profit in Greenwich!
Creative Financial Staffing • Greenwich, CT
Posted 25 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - None
Not for Profit - Charitable
Education, Nonprofit - Social Services, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant for Excellent Non-Profit
"Committed to Educating Children; Embracing Diversity"
Our client is is an independent private school located in Greenwich. They've engaged CFS to assist in identifying a Part-time Administrative Assistant to cover a 6 month maternity leave, and will run through the months of June to December.
There is an interview process early next week with the Head and Assistant Head of School, with a start date following soon after. They are flexible with work hours, as long is there is morning coverage and afternoon coverage in the office. They also have summer hours until the school goes back into the regular semester.
Summer hours are: 7:45 AM - 11:45 AM and 11:45 AM - 3:15 PM
Regular hours are: 7:45 AM - 12:15 PM and 12:15 PM - 4:45 PM
If this sounds like you, please keep reading!
* P/T A D M I N. *
- Responsible for primary phone coverage
- Greet visitors and parents
- Announce visitors to appropriate faculty
- Help students with various tasks (i.e., finding items, contacting parents if advisor not available)
- Make sure guests sign in and out and have guest passes
- Make sure early dismissals are signed out and reported to attendance
- Provide Professional Observers with passes and information for their visit (i.e., classroom locations, teacher and student schedules)
- Check and log incoming packages
- Give students late passes
- Communicate ALL information about student attendance, transportation, early dismissals, & homework requests to upstairs CC secretary
- Contact students when parents have dropped off items (i.e., sports equipment, backpacks)
- Distribute documents that come through the fax machine
- Update and maintain calendar
- Experience in a professional setting
- Friendly personality - there is a lot of interaction with parents and student
- Office experience required - open to profile/background, as long as the skills are transferable
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.