To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
506 Southeast Federal Highway
Stuart, FL 34994
- Lisa Tyrrell
- Phone: 954-732-9920
- Phone:: 954-374-6319
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive/ Home Health Sales
Total Home Health • Stuart, FL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE. Exciting Opportunity! Total Home Health, Inc. is seeking Full-time Account Sales Executives- Outside Sales for a leading Medicare Home Health Agency offices located in West Palm Beach, Stuart, Vero Beach and Okeechobee, Florida. Our company has been established since 2003. “We Treat You Like Family" is more than our motto, we live it! Total Home Health is a Medicare Certified home health agency that provides health and personal care licensed in 2 states; Texas and Florida. We have in place best practices and develop them into industry-leading protocols and specialties throughout all locations. You will be provided with a comprehensive training course and will receive extensive Clinical and Marketing support in the field.
If you are energetic, enthusiastic, team player, top performer with strong relationships with physicians, ALF, ILF, Hospitals and community outreach programs then you need to meet our Total Home Health Family.
Position Overview: The Account Executive coordinates and performs daily duties of in-person visits and direct sales to potential referral sources and in addition to educating the community within a geographic territory to meet and or exceed the monthly admission goals. This includes: physician’s and physician groups, Hospitals and Rehab Centers, ALF’s and Independent Living Centers, community associations and includes but is not limited to: senior groups, support groups and churches. Manages contacts and maintains a daily/monthly calendar utilizing Playmaker CRM. Has clear knowledge of Medicare regulations and guidelines. Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies governing sales referrals and other sales-related activities. Presents self professionally and positively represents the agency.
- Minimum 1 year of Medicare Home Health Sales experience
- Understanding of Medicare Conditions of Participation
- Broad knowledge of home health federal and state regulations/administration
- Knowledge of common medical terminology preferred
- Preferably has medical background with existing relationships
- Able to work independently, demonstrating good judgement
- Must be detail oriented
- Practices excellence in customer service skills in all working relationships
- Proficient in computer skills and organizational abilities
- Demonstrates a desire and ability to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills, respectful, and courteous nature.
- Demonstrates teamwork
- Compassionate and caring, with a positive attitude and sensitivity towards others
- Maintains Confidentiality
- Physician follow up is a plus.
- Be able to Multi-task, crossing many different job duties which will require an individual who is a self‐starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Most importantly, understanding and implanting that patient care is the focal point for success.
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills & communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skill
We offer a comprehensive package of compensation, benefits, training and collegiality that is above the rest.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
Total Home Health Inc. EOE
Related terms: Healthcare, Home Health, Account Executive, Sales, Medicare, Home Health Sales, Home Health Administration, Clinical management, Full time