To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
- Melissa Shriver
- Phone: 913-653-8066
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Treasury Services Sales Assistant
CrossFirst Bank • Kansas City, MO
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a retail banker looking for the next step in your career? CrossFirst Bank has multiple opportunities to apply your product knowledge and customer services skills in a new area of the banking industry.
With $2 billion in assets, CrossFirst Bank serves the financial needs of businesses, professionals and their families in Kansas City, Wichita, Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Dallas. Founded in 2007, CrossFirst has consistently been recognized as one of the fastest-growing and best performing banks in the country while achieving and maintaining excellent asset quality and a reputation for business excellence.
CrossFirst Bank’s commitment to their associates is as important as their commitment to their clients and community - it starts with serving people in extraordinary ways. CrossFirst offers their employees a highly collaborative culture, exceptional career opportunities, outstanding compensation and benefits, and a commitment to associate professional development and personal growth.
OMNI Human Resource Management serves as CrossFirst Bank's HR business partner and provides a variety of human resources support, including recruitment and search services.
Due to their continued and expected growth, we seek a Treasury Services Sales Assistant to join this high-performance team at their Country Club Plaza location in Kansas City, MO.
to a Treasury Services Banker, this role will work closely with
Treasury sales, Business Bankers and Treasury Services to proactively
meet various client needs and requests both through administrative and
customer service activities.
- Assist in completing documentation for new sales and providing seamless coordination between sales and implementation.
- Support the overall client relationship management effort by working directly with clients as various issues arise.
- Support the Treasury sales team by responding to requests, researching discrepancies, and resolving issues.
- Open deposit accounts for business clients and ensure accurate billing of services sold.
- Complete risk reviews with clients.
- Assist in completing process review documents created as part of a consultative sales process.
- Build and maintain positive relationships; represent the Bank and Treasury Services team in a highly professional manner when working with other employees, clients and vendors.
- Remain current with regulatory and/or Treasury product and service changes.
- Demonstrated three to five years’ experience working in a similar role on a fast paced, client-centric Treasury Services team, preferably within a commercial bank.
- Substantial knowledge of treasury products, services and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work flow, multi-task, and work in a team based environment.
- Outstanding reputation for customer service, persistence, flexibility and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite and related loan processing software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred; High school diploma required.
OMNI and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.