To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Myers, FL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Brand Ambassador: Event Marketing & Promotional Retail Sales
Top Strategic Marketing, Inc. • Fort Myers, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
**Only serious inquiries apply**
Please review this posting in its entirety before applying.
*If relocating, please note that in your application.*
We are a sales and marketing firm with locations in the Southwest Florida area in Fort Myers. We specialize in taking a direct approach for customer retention and client acquisition for service-based Fortune 100 companies. This means you will be dealing with all consumers one on one face to face in a retail setting.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Marketing, Brand Management, & Sales - Paid Training - Travel Opportunities - Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Implementation of marketing & campaign plans, including product positioning, campaign development strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Judgement and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-nature, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
Find a position that rewards you for hard work, somewhere you can have fun, and be somewhere you can make a difference on a national level.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Business
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.