To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
669 Thornton Way
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Auto Sales Consultants
Thornton Road Hyundai • Lithia Springs, GA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
669 Thornton Road, Lithia Springs, GA 30122
$$ Earnings Potential – Up to $100K per year $$
Commission Up to 40% + Productivity Bonuses!
4-6 Weeks' Full Training Included
Sales Experience in any Industry is accepted!
Apply Online & Attach your Resume Today!
JENKINS AUTO GROUP is hiring now for our THORNTON ROAD HYUNDAI store in LITHIA SPRINGS, GA. We are looking for Sales Consultants interested in the Automotive Industry who have a strong work ethic and commitment to outstanding customer satisfaction. Build your future in a Great Career!
We offer state-of-the-art facilities, a process-oriented business environment, and exceptional growth opportunities! If you are interested in working for an industry leader that offers several of the most recognizable brands on the market, then we encourage you to APPLY NOW!
Sales Consultant - Job Description:
Working as a key member of our team, the Sales Consultant is a well-informed adviser who is extremely knowledgeable on vehicle selection, performance, accessories, efficiencies, safety, features and functions, and financing options associated with our new and used vehicle inventory.
Sales Consultant - Job Responsibilities:
- Expertly & confidently present new and pre-owned vehicles to our customers in an attractive and highly informative fashion, helping the customer locate/select a vehicle and options best suited to the customer's needs, in order to promote a prompt sale.
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship/communication with our customers in order to encourage networking and repeat business.
- Responsibly conduct a vehicle test drive.
- Negotiate sales closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion.
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner.
- Facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements.
- Maintain currency with regard to promotions, financing options, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in our expert service department.
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Earnings Potential – Up to $100k per Year!
- Commission Up to 40% + Productivity Bonuses!
- 4-6 Weeks' Full Training Included
- Company paid Term Life policy
- Health Insurance, 3 options
- Dental/Vision/Disability/Additional Life
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional and Positive Atmosphere
Sales Consultant - Requirements:
- Sales Experience in any industry
- Outgoing personality and a willingness to continuously prospect in order to sell a minimum quota on an ongoing basis.
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test.
Jenkins Auto Group is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. This company does not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.