To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Phone: 813-386-1868
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Development, Strategic Partnerships - Remote B2B Sales Opportunity!
Ultimate Medical Academy • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Strategic Initiatives team is responsible for both attracting new strategic corporate employers for UMA graduates and expanding relationships with existing healthcare employers. The focus is in the healthcare industry, specifically addressing the recent growth of electronic medical records and the associated technology staffing challenges that healthcare providers are facing. This position will develop client relationships across multiple geographies throughout the United States.
The Strategic Partnerships, Regional Manager will establish and/or expand national strategic client relationships for UMA with healthcare employers who are:
- Independent hospitals and health systems
- Provider and government insurance plans
- Medical physician groups
- Home healthcare providers
- Academic medical centers and colleges of medicine
- Critical access/safety net facilities
- Pediatric and children’s facilities
- Service line, surgery, free-standing facilities
- Ancillary services/lab/dialysis/chemotherapy
- State and national associations
- Long term care facilities
- Behavioral health providers
- Hospice and end-of-life-care organizations
- Post-acute care/Home health/Rehab centers
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with SVP and existing Corporate Alliance team to create a business plan to develop relationships geared to improving placement outcomes with high-potential corporate partners.
- Establish a minimum of number of client meetings per week with senior level decision makers at target firms.
- Achievement of a minimum of committed relationships that result in an increased number of student placements, measured on a quarter over quarter and year over year basis; to be considered successfully placed, a placement must meet UMA’s accreditor’s standards for a placement and positions must provide employment that is continuing and/or sustainable, with minimum experience and credentialing requirements to allow trained and career ready entry-level graduates an opportunity to successfully enter the allied healthcare marketplace.
- Development of reputation and expertise within the target market to establish UMA as a go-to source for talent.
- Strong research skills to uncover and understand potential partner hiring needs, job paths, and decision makers within partner organizations.
- Active participation in planning and attending appropriate conferences to develop new contacts.
- Ability to support the creation of new offerings for UMA’s corporate alliance partners. Drives revenue growth with partners for these new offerings, when appropriate.
- Development of strong internal relationships across UMA departments to guarantee strong teaming capabilities on pursuits and projects.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Tenacious and motivated sales and business development leader.
- Adept at driving revenue through both new acquisitions and existing customers.
- Proven track record of building long-term productive partnerships with Fortune 1000 clients, from initial prospecting to closing complex and transactional deals.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Strong client development skills with a consultative and solution based sales focus.
- Exceptionally bright, flexible and process-oriented and metrics-driven.
- Detail oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A personality with a high level of self-motivation and initiative, with an intense focus on results.
- Confident with high personal integrity.
The Strategic Partnerships, Regional Manager will be a thoughtful and tenacious business development leader who has a track record of success developing similar national relationships or has an in-depth understanding of UMA graduates’ employers. This person will have a history of achieving or exceeding his/her revenue targets and developing new client relationships. The ideal candidate for UMA will possess a strong combination of the following experiences and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years of sales or business development experience within a sales oriented environment.
- Strong background of attracting net new clients and maximizing existing relationships.
- Ability to develop consultative relationships and converse at the “C’ level and throughout the HR and Talent Acquisition functions.
- Possession of strong, existing client relationships.
- Verifiable track record of recent sales success and achievement in a similar environment.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex pursuits at a given time.
- Ability to pursue, negotiate and close strategic account engagements.
- Deep understanding of business issues facing clients particularly in the healthcare industry. Specific experience in an industry vertical is a plus.
- Prior recruiting and/or staffing experience a strong plus.
- Ability and history of being able to close deals in an entrepreneurial environment nationally.
- Ability to travel nationally as needed.