To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stamford, CT
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hospitality / Restaurant / Hotel / Food Service and Customer Relations: MULTIPLE OPENINGS!
Immediate Hire • Stamford, CT
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESTAURANT/ BAR / RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WANTED!
Our Customer Relations and Customer Service Management Training program is recognized as one of the best in the marketing & advertising industry!
If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet you!
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
- 2+ years of experience in an Account Management and/or Customer Service role
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Experience in Wholesale Distribution and B2B environment
- Computer savvy
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Basic knowledge of Client Service, Inventory Management, and Supply Chain lifecycle