To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC Metro Area, DC
- Sarah Sydlowski
- Phone: (888) 866-7276
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Relationship Manager / Commercial Banking RM / Senior Relationship Manager Commercial Banking / Commercial Lender
International Search Consultants • Washington, DC Metro Area, DC
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Commercial Relationship Manager / Commercial Banking / Commercial RM
Senior Commercial Relationship Manager- Washington, DC Metro Area & Northern VA:
Our Client is a well-established Bank with a strong presence in the Greater DC, Montgomery County and Northern VA markets. They have been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment.
We are seeking candidates with seasoned commercial banking and C&I lending experience for an exciting opportunity to join their Commercial Banking team. The role provides tremendous long term growth, excellent support and resources and the ability for uncapped potential.
Opportunities are available in the following offices:
● Anne Arundel County
As a Senior Commercial Relationship Manager with this prestigious bank, you will enjoy the ability to target both middle-market and large, publicly traded clients along with the comfort of a boutique, collaborative environment; truly combining the best of both worlds. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing commercial client relationships throughout the local market.
Major responsibilities will include:
● Building relationships with an existing client base to maintain a strong referral pipeline.
● Prospecting and developing new business opportunities in the local market.
● Participating in business events for networking opportunities – Maintaining and growing your COI.
● Developing and Delivering top notch commercial loan services to customers.
● Meeting with and interviewing loan applicants to understand their businesses, needs, abilities, and earnings to determine whether the loan would be an acceptable risk.
● Providing your clients with appropriate and profitable financial solutions to their current and changing financial needs.
● Concluding and deciding on loans and terms within established lending limits and making appropriate recommendations.
● Reviewing and monitoring current loans and credit lines to ensure compliance with terms.
● Overseeing and providing direction to Credit Analysts in the development and analysis of financial background data for new or renewed loans; may perform credit analyst functions on occasion. The Commercial RM will be partnering with Credit Analysts, however, should have a substantial understanding of how to structure credit.
● A Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business
● 6+ years Commercial Lending Experience
● Strong Knowledge of Commercial Loans; Including processing and closing process.
● Strong credit analysis knowledge and a clear understanding of how to structure a deal; Credit Analysts and underwriters will support the RM, however, you must understand credit and know when/when not to bring a deal to the table.
● Solid Business Development skills, with proven success.