To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, Gahanna, New Albany, OH
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive (hospitality) / Outside Sales
North American Energy • Columbus, Gahanna, New Albany, OH
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you excel at finding new business and selling strategically?
Hoping to take your hospitality / sales experience to the next level? Look no further than the energy sales leader. At North American Energy, we know that satisfied account executive make for satisfied clients and customers. North American Energy promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, and an empowering work environment for all of our account executives. You will be based at our Columbus office conveniently located near the university.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive experienced in Strategic Outside Sales and Business Development to join our team. If you are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, works well with a team, and has a 'customer service spirit' that pushes you to go above and beyond with the confidence to speak up and share your good ideas, we want you!
**This position is based in our Columbus office. **
Hours are typically 8:30 - 6:30 plus after hours networking events**
Outside Sales - Account Executive – Business Development – Account Management – Hospitality – Consultant Sales – Business-to-Business
What’s in it for you?
Our Sales Representatives enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will have access to ongoing training programs and enjoy a great sense of autonomy as an Account Executive. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards.
Key Features of your Day
- New Account Acquisition
- You will be actively researching and qualifying prospective territory accounts.
- You will develop a sales strategy, including comparing and evaluating services to make appropriate recommendations based on needs analysis of the prospective territory
- You sell in a collaborative environment, typically in the lead you will execute the sale, including proposal development, conducting presentations, negotiating pricing and presenting the contract to close the sale
- Account Management
- You will actively sell into existing territory accounts, identifying opportunities for expanding product offerings and ensuring accounts are managed according to objectives
- You will actively develop your accounts sales strategy, through needs analysis and make appropriate recommendations
- As the lead you will be maintaining a consultative relationship with the business owner and influencers to ensure renewal and a continued growth path
- Your accounts may involve collaborating with other company stake holders on strategic goals
- Account Service
- Maintaining the accuracy of territory account administration by proactively updating account information and ensuring your record keeping is consistent and current
Best Candidates will Have
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 1-2 years selling in a B2B environment with the responsibility for self-generated leads and territory management
- 1 year of working with strategic business development
- Strong prospecting and referral skills
- Hospitality/Service background, preferred
Apply if you have the following experience: customer service, manager, marketing,
student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, summer employment, promotion