To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
- Alex Jones
- Phone: 404-594-5166
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IT Help desk/ Desktop support
Tech Providers Inc • Birmingham, AL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Help Desk Analyst
Location: Birmingham AL
Job Type: Long term Contract basis
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
•Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
•Thorough knowledge of information technologies (those currently used within the system and new technologies), and an understanding of infrastructure and telecommunication transport
•Strong Customer Service skills.
•Must have at least 1 year of supporting Microsoft Office Suite problems/request.
•Must have at least 1 year in a technical analyst role with an IT Service Desk.
•Must be flexible to work any shift because this is in a 24/7 IT Service Center.
TYPICAL DAY DESCRIPTION:
•The RLC analyst must ensure that all incidents are completely and appropriately documented so that trend analysis and call avoidance analysis can be completed.
•This position is a technical expert who consults with and resolves technology issues for clients and develops solutions.
This Response Line Desk position is responsible for providing the frontline, single point of contact for customers requiring assistance from the IT organization for incident resolution, service requests, and new events.
The RLC analyst must combine World Class customer service and technical skills to ensure that our customer's needs are resolved with the first call as often as possible.
The RLC analyst must ensure that all incidents are completely and appropriately documented so that trend analysis and call avoidance analysis can be completed.
This position is a technical expert who consults with and resolves technology issues for clients and develops solutions.
This position is critical for ensuring that customers' technology needs are met and that customers are satisfied.
This is a 24- hour, 7-day operation. Shift work may be required. This position is located in Birmingham, Alabama.
· B.S. degree in a technology-related field, preferred
· 1 to 3 years’ experience in computer/technology field, preferred
· Thorough knowledge of information technologies (those currently used within the system and new technologies), and an understanding of infrastructure and telecommunication transport
· Ability to build and maintain relationships within IT and other departments
· Demonstrated willingness to take ownership of technical issues
· Exceptional analytical abilities and problem solving skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple priorities
· Ability to make decisions with little or no management input and in absence of prior existing guidelines
· Self-starter, initiative and independent thinking
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong oral and written skills
· Must demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's values of unquestionable trust, superior performance and total commitment.